Subject: [Gimp-gui] Descriptions or Alias Names to raster brushes (.gbr and .gih), patterns and gradients.

From: Americo Gobbo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 19:01:13 -0200

Hi all,

the current flow to create and to administrate the "Descriptions or Alias
Names" of raster brushes, patterns and gradients, are dependent integrally
of widgets to create them... is not possible to modify the 'descriptions or
alias names', without rebuild again the asset.
This process is very problematic to organize the set of these assets...

---
Proposal
I suggest to become the process of the alias name independent as is
possible to the palettes, for example.
I think useful to have in the creation dialogs of these assets, have also
the reference the name file.
If you don't use the field of description (alias name)... the alias would
be equal the name file...
After would be possible change the name directly on the dialog list...
without the needs to rebuild again the asset (using the 'export as' dialog).

Thanks,
americo
_______________________________________________
gimp-gui-list mailing list
[email-masked]
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-gui-list